There are 12 ski slopes in total and you can enjoy the brand-new facility in Hongcheon Daemyung ski Resort. The resort provided 1 beginner slope for childen and beginners to learn skiing. You will have an unforgettable and excited experience in Hongcheon Daemyung ski Resort. Basic training will also include how to manage the gear and equipment so you can safely ski the slopes by yourself by the end of the day! Let's join ski tour in this winter!
Around 13 hrs
Dongdaemun 7:00 am or
Myeongdong Around 7:30 am
Add extra $216 to redeem a discount ticket of Vivaldi Park Ocean World to enjoy Ocean park's spa.
The park covers 120,982,200 sq ft, which is 14 times bigger than a soccer field. Although some outdoor facilities will not open due to weather conditions, there are still differents facilities within Indoor Zone. Such as Korean baths and steam rooms, Hot Spring and Fish Spa, etc.
Wearing swimsuits and swim caps are required before entering Ocean World so please prepare on your own or you can buy on site.
For other rental fees:
- Korean baths and steam rooms clothes 3000 KRW per person
- Swim ring 6,000 KRW
- Swimsuit 6,000 KRW
*The images and video are for reference only.
- Transfer to / from Hongcheon Daemyung Ski Resort and Seoul
- All-day rental of skiing clothes and equipment (Including snow boots, ski pants, jackets, snow poles, sleighs, goggles)
- Cantonese-speaking instructors explaining the use of equipment and skiing skills
- Staff service charge
- Personal expenditure
- Rental of skiing glove, please bring your own glove or you could buy it in the ski resort (around KRW 15,000 per gloves).
- Ski cable car passes (around KRW 69,000 per person, time: 14:30 - 21:30). You could purchase the passes by yourself when you wish to challenge yourself.
- Vivaldi Park Ocean World Entrance Ticket (Select the upgrade option is needed)
- Childen are subject to the same pricing as adults.
- Child under 12 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult to join.
- Child under 3 years old is free of charge when accompanied by parents with no seat occupied, no meal provided and ski gear & equipment. (based on the age on the travel date)
- Each order can only take one non-skiing accompanying member to participate in the trip. There is no skiing clothes for non-skiing accompanying member. Please wear appropriate clothes.
- The minimum group size per departure date is 4. Single passenger can also participate.
- No prior notice would be made for any possible changes on pricing and terms.
- *If minimum departure group size of your selected departure date is not reached, we will inform you at least 4 days before departure.
- Click Here for more product information.
- The smallest size of child's snow boots is 18cm. The maximum size of snow boots is 30 cm.
- All coaches used in this tour are covered by insurance. To enhance your comprehensive security, you are highly recommended to purchase suitable personal travel insurance. In case of injuries or casualties due to accidents or other unpredictable factors, our company and the service provider are only obliged to provide assistance and will not be liable for any compensation or responsibilities.
- Travelers are advised to following the guidelines and arrangements by the staff and consider factors like age, health condition, weather and details of the activity before participating.
- Skiing is a kind of extreme sports. travelers should consider their health condition thoughtfully before joining. Children, pregnant women, the elderly, are not suitable to ski.
- Please arrive the pickup place at least 15 minutes in advance. Travelers who arrive late would not be allowed to change the itinerary or refund.
- We cannot guarantee that the weather conditions will be suitable for skiing, though the tour will depart as usual under heavy rain or snow.
- Our company reserves the right to change, cancel or rearrange the itinerary and transportation according to the service provider, when the tour being affected by any of the traffic, weather or other unavoidable factors.
- The itinerary is subject to the final arrangement by the local staff.
- Once the trip is confirmed, it cannot be refunded. You can contact our company when necessary, and we would provide assistance asap.
- You are advised to purchase suitable travel insurance before departure to enhance your security.
- Please bring enough clothes to keep you warm.
- Skilled skiers could take the ski cable cars to the advanced ski slope. Please consider your needs and ability before purchase the passes.
Detailed Pickup Information
Myeongdong Pickup Point
1. 明洞站9號出口 渣打銀行門外集合 Standard Chartered Bank Myeongdong near Exit 9 of Myeongdong Station
Go up to Exit 9 of Myeongdong station. You can find Standard Chartered Bank Myeongdong near the exit 9.
Dongdaemun Pickup Point
2. 東大門Good Morning City門口 Dongdaemun Good Morning City
(동대문 굿모닝시티 앞)
Go up to Exit 14 of Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station. You can find Dongdaemun Good Morning City near the exit.