Winter in Korea is popular and famous for skiing
Jisan Ski Resort provides 6 ski courses, 1 beginner slope, 3 intermediate slopes, 2 advanced slopes. Beginner slope provided a "sun-kid" rail for child or beginner to learn skiing easily. A brand new snowmaking facilities system is used in Jisan Ski Resort to provide the best quality of snow. There is also a large variety of restaurants and cafes, you could easily take a rest and have your stomach fillled there when you feel tired. If you do not interested in skiing, you could still follow the guide to the Ski Resort and capture the fascinating scenery under the snow. This tour includes round-trip transfer, ski gear & equipment. Your ski journey will be captured by photographer who follows the whole journey. Basic training will also include how to manage the gear and equipment so you can safely ski the slopes by yourself by the end of the day! Let's join ski tour in this winter!
Around 12 hrs
Dondaemun 6:45 am or
Myeongdong Around 7:15 am
Jisan Forest Ski Resort 지산 포레스트 리조트 스키장 is the best ski resort to make the perfect one-day trip from Seoul, South Korea. It is located only one hour away from Seoul cental are and is covered with beautiful snow trees. Jisan Ski Resort is also welcomed by tour tourists and families with kids.
Let's join ski tour in this winter! Not only transportation and equipments are well-prepared, but also professional instructor.
Dear Ryan & Megan 😘 Thank you for your professional coaching & giving us an intangible experience...
Posted by 梁棟材 on Wednesday, 3 January 2018
Dear 專業Ryan👨 and...
Posted by Grape Lee on Monday, 15 January 2018
- ▲ Ski Day Trip Package：Round-trip transportation, Cantonese-speaking instructors, All-day rental of skiing clothes and equipment (Including snow boots, ski pants, jackets, snow poles, sleighs, goggles), Photographer, Staff service charge
- ▲ Non-skier：Round-trip transportation, Staff service charge
- ▲ Non-skier + Snow Sledding：Round-trip transportation, Staff service charge, Sledding fee
- ▲ Ski Day Trip Package【Update for Dragon Hill Spa & Sauna】：Round-trip transportation, Cantonese-speaking instructors, All-day rental of skiing clothes and equipment (Including snow boots, ski pants, jackets, snow poles, sleighs, goggles), Photographer, Staff service charge, Dragon Hill Spa & Sauna Ticket
- ▲ Non-skier【Update for Dragon Hill Spa & Sauna】：Round-trip transportation, Staff service charge
- ▲ Non-skier + Snow Sledding【Update for Dragon Hill Spa & Sauna】：Round-trip transportation, Staff service charge, Sledding fee
- Personal expenditure
- Rental of skiing glove, please bring your own glove or you could buy it in the ski resort (around KRW 15,000 per gloves).
- Ski Sun-kid Escalators or Cable Car Passes (around KRW 70,000, time: 09:00 - 17:00). You could purchase the passes by yourself when you wish to challenge yourself.
- Childen are subject to the same pricing as adults.
- Child under 12 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult to join.
- Child under 3 years old is free of charge when accompanied by parents with no seat occupied, no meal provided and ski gear & equipment. (based on the age on the travel date) (There is only one free quota for each departure group)
- Each order can only take one non-skiing accompanying member to participate in the trip. There is no skiing clothes for non-skiing accompanying member. Please wear appropriate clothes.
- The minimum group size per departure date is 4. Single passenger can also participate.
- *If minimum departure group size of your selected departure date is not reached, we will inform you at least 4 days before departure.
- No prior notice would be made for any possible changes on pricing and terms.
- Click Here for more product information.
- The smallest size of child's snow boots is 18cm. The maximum size of snow boots is 30 cm.
- Travelers are advised to following the guidelines and arrangements by the staff and consider factors like age, health condition, weather and details of the activity before participating.
- Skiing is a kind of extreme sports. travelers should consider their health condition thoughtfully before joining. Children, pregnant women, the elderly, are not suitable to ski.
- Please arrive the pickup place at least 15 minutes in advance. Travelers who arrive late would not be allowed to change the itinerary or refund.
- Our guide will try the best to photograph, the frequency of photographing by guide is subjected to the number of participates.
- We cannot guarantee that the weather conditions will be suitable for skiing, though the tour will depart as usual under heavy rain or snow.
- Our company reserves the right to change, cancel or rearrange the itinerary and transportation according to the service provider, when the tour being affected by any of the traffic, weather or other unavoidable factors.
- The itinerary is subject to the final arrangement by the local staff.
- Once the trip is confirmed, it cannot be refunded. You can contact our company when necessary, and we would provide assistance asap.
- You are advised to purchase suitable travel insurance before departure to enhance your security.
- Please bring enough clothes to keep you warm.
- Skilled skiers could take the ski cable cars to the advanced ski slope. Please consider your needs and ability before purchase the passes.
Detailed Pickup Information
Myeongdong Pickup Point
1. 明洞站9號出口 渣打銀行門外集合 Standard Chartered Bank Myeongdong near Exit 9 of Myeongdong Station
Go up to Exit 9 of Myeongdong station. You can find Standard Chartered Bank Myeongdong near the exit 9.
Dongdaemun Pickup Point
2. 東大門Good Morning City門口 Dongdaemun Good Morning City
(동대문 굿모닝시티 앞)
Go up to Exit 14 of Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station. You can find Dongdaemun Good Morning City near the exit.