Let’s join travelwebsite.com's Jeju tour, we will take you to Noksan-ro. One of the most beautiful photographs of the spring on Jeju Island, full of canola flowers. Surrounding Noksan-ro there are canola flowers on the road, making a beautiful spring on the island. Yellow canola and pink cherry blossoms line the road makes traveler’s favorite spots in springtime. Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, which rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 100,000 years ago. Cheonjiyeon Fall, where the fall looks connecting to the sky. Seopjikoji , where are the famous filming site of movies other Korean TV dramas. Don’t just sitting in front of the screen without any action, click and join our tour immediately.
Around 10 Hours
The Shilla Duty Free Shop Jeju Entrance
*The images and videos are for reference only.
- Lunch: Jeju Pork Ramen
- Entrance Ticket
- Tranfer fee within the itinerary
- Driver, Chinese guide
- Children are subject to the same pricing as adults.
- Child under 3 years old is free of charge when accompanied by parents with no seat occupied. (based on the age on the travel date)
- Minimum group size is 4 pax. Single traveler can also participate.
- No prior notice would be made for any possible changes on pricing and terms.
- *If minimum departure group size of your selected departure date is not reached, we will inform you at least 4 days before departure.
- Click Here for more product information.
- Natural Scenery and cherry blossom may vary due to weather condition. If any unpredictable condition affected the blossom, refunds or compensation will not be arranged.
- All coaches used in this tour are covered by insurance. To enhance your comprehensive security, you are highly recommended to purchase suitable personal travel insurance. In case of injuries or casualties due to accidents or other unpredictable factors, our company and the service provider are only obliged to provide assistance and will not be liable for any compensation or responsibilities.
- Travelers are advised to following the guidelines and arrangements by the staff and consider factors like age, health condition, weather and details of the activity before participating.
- Please arrive the pickup place at least 15 minutes in advance. Travelers who arrive late would not be allowed to change the itinerary or refund.
- Our company reserves the right to change, cancel or rearrange the itinerary and transportation according to the service provider, when the tour being affected by any of the traffic, weather or other unavoidable factors.
- The itinerary is subject to the final arrangement by the local staff.
- Once the trip is confirmed, it cannot be refunded. You can contact our company when necessary, and we would provide assistance asap.
- You are advised to purchase suitable travel insurance before departure to enhance your security.
- Remember to bring the fully-charged camera or cell phones to capture the most exciting moment in your journey.