At Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station (2305 m.a.s.l.), you can enjoy the magnificent view of Mt. Fiji even you are not at the top of the mountain! Oshino Hakkai Springs and the surrounding area feature a beautiful landscape that includes Mt. Fuji, making it a popular place for photography enthusiasts. Don't miss the "Paradise of eating, drinking and shopping" - Gotemba Premium Outlets if you love shopping!
All of our tour mini-bus we are using are "green label vehicle". Only "green label vehicle" is legally acceptable for tour purpose and will be covered by insurance. All our driver guides are both licensed tour guides and licensed "green label vehicle" drivers. travelwebiste.com provides you a safe, comfortable and memorable travel experience. We also provide free WIFI, water and tissue in our vehicles.
About "Green Label Vehicle":
In case of accidnet, passenger will be covered by insurance.
Strict rules and detailed procedures to obtain a licence. Price might be higher than vehicles with no licence but "Green Label Vehicle" is far safer.
Drivers have to obatin "Category II driving licence". Our drivers have all abtained this with over 3 years driving experience to provide professional and reliable services.
In Japan, the colour of licence plate among private use, business use, rental use are all different. "White Label Vehicle" are indeed illegal to be used for business and rental purposes. Therefore, you should not put yourself at risk and be aware of the licence of the vehicle you are using.
Around 11 hrs
Pick up time
8:00 - 9:00 am
Pick up location
The accommodation you reside or any specific point you prefer within Tokyo city center (12 wards in Tokyo)
*The images and videos are for reference only
- Licensed Green Label Vehicle 10-14 seater type Toyota HIACE
- Pick up and drop off services within Tokyo 12 wards
- Service charge of driver guide
- Personal expenses
- Tickets of attractions
- Other services not specified
- Minimum departure group size is 2. Daily operates. Single traveler can also participate.
- Child fares are subject to the same as adult fares
- Child under 2 years old is free of charge when accompanied by parents with no seat occupied. (based on the age on the travel date) (Only one free quota for each departure group)
- *If minimum departure group size of your selected departure date is not reached, we will inform you at least 4 days before departure.
- No prior notice would be made for any possible changes on pricing and terms.
- Click Here for more product information.
- Tour departure time on the morning may vary due to the location of your pick up point, ranging from 30mins to 60mins. Our driver guide will compromise with you one day before departure so please base on the agreed time and location. (This service does not cover accomodations out of Tokyo 12 wards, you are advised to arrange pick up service at main train stations within Tokyo in such case)
- Tokyo 12 wards include: Chiyoda-ku、Chuo-ku、Minato-ku、Shinjuku-ku、Bunkyo-ku、Shinagawa-ku、Meguro-ku、Shibuya-ku、Toshima-ku、Taito-ku、Sumida-ku、Koto-ku
- We will provide you the guide contact on the day before your departure date by E-mail. Please kindly check your mail inbox, including junk mail inbox. You are welcome to enquire directly to the guide.
- The guide will contact you by wtsapp or wechat within 24 hours in advance to confirm pick up details.
- Children will be included in total head count.
- This is a share tour, please note that there might be other travelers joining.
- When the weather does not allow us to visit Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station, we will visit Mount Fuji Museum or Fuji Subaru Line 1st or 2nd Station instead.
- Please arrive the pickup place at least 15 minutes in advance. Travelers who arrive late would not be allowed to change the itinerary or refund.
- The itinerary is subject to the final arrangement by the local staff.
- If shops or facilities within itinerary is closed or under maintanence without prior notice, we will not bear any responsibility.
- During weekends or public holidays, traffic conditions may be congested resulting longer actual transportation time. In such cases, we will not be respnsible for any consequences on customers' side due to late arrival.
- Travelers are advised to following the guidelines and arrangements by the staff and consider factors like age, health condition, weather and details of the activity before participating.
- Our company reserves the right to change, cancel or rearrange the itinerary and transportation according to the service provider, when the tour being affected by any of the traffic, weather or other unavoidable factors.
- Each traveler can only carry a lightweight bag to the coach. For those who carry luggage or large baggage, the guide reserves the right to refuse boarding without any refund.
- Once the trip is confirmed, it cannot be refunded. You can contact our company when necessary, and we would provide assistance asap.
- The vehilcle used in this service is approved by the 'Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism' of Japan. It could provide you a safer journey.
- For your safety, fasten your seat belt when traveling.
- You are advised to purchase suitable travel insurance before departure to enhance your security.
- You are advised to pre-purchase your pocket wifi to ensure means of contact.
- Remember to bring the fully-charged camera or cell phones to capture the most exciting moment in your journey.
Detailed pick up information
8:00 - 9:00am Pick up at the accommodation you reside or any specific point you prefer within 12 wards in Tokyo （According to the location of the pick up point, exact pick up time may vary. Please follow driver guide's instruction on pick up time and location）