Bluecave is widely considered as the most beautiful diving spot in Okinawa. It is located at Onna-son, the middle part of Okinawa main island. Sunlight refracts in transparent water and creates an ocean-blue light up effect within the dark cave. Density of the colour varies from morning to evening, making the bluecave always looks new to you.
Trial Diving does not require any qualifications, even those who are not good at swimming are join. Safety is the most important issue concerning diving. Our team consists of PADI-certified coaches, all of them are multi-lingual in Cantonese, Mandarin and English. We guarentee you a fun and interative sea world experience that interpreters can never offer you. Equipment and service charges for photo taking under-water are also included.
Around 2 hrs
Pick up time
Nov-Mar: 09:00,11:00,13:30 (Please arrive 45 mins ahead)
Itinerary (Using 1:30pm time slot as example)
*The images are for reference only
- Full set equipment
- Guidance fee
- Photo taking service (can be downloaded from specific link after activity)
- Fish food pellets
- Insurance (PADI)
- Shower facility charges at Bluecave
- Personal expenses
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Other services not specified
- Minimum departure group size is 1. Single traveler can also participate
- Child fares are subject to the same as adult fares
- Click Here for more product information.
- Click Here to read the "health declaration form" to make sure you are suitable for snorkeling or diving. If there is 'yes' in any column, please contact us for special arrangements
- Selected time slots may be full. We will provide you other available choices. You are also welcomed to enquire us before purchasing.
- If bluecave is close on departure date, snorkeling will be continued on nearby beach without notice.
- Please note that there might be other participants joining.
- Please arrive the pickup location at least 30 minutes in advance. Participants who arrive late would not be allowed to change the itinerary or refund.
- Please wear on your swimsuit in advance to save time.
- The itinerary is subject to the final arrangement by the local staff.
- No prior notice would be made for any possible changes on pricing and terms.
- Participants are advised to follow the guidelines and arrangements by the staff and consider factors like age, health condition, weather and details of the activity before participating.
- Our company reserves the right to change, cancel or rearrange the itinerary and transportation according to the service provider, when the tour being affected by any of the traffic, weather or other unavoidable factors.
- Once the trip is confirmed, it cannot be refunded. You can contact our company when necessary, and we would provide assistance asap.
- Due to safety and security reasons, participants must wear life jacket or diving suit for snorkeling or diving activities.
- Participants are advised to prepare your own contact lens, swim wear, towel, and cash for shower fee (200yen per 1min40sec) and dryer fee (200yen per 1min) at Bluecave.
- For those having breathing, cardiac, or otorhinolaryngology impairments will not be allowed to join this activiy.
- You are advised to purchase suitable travel insurance before departure to enhance your security.
- You are advised to pre-purchase your pocket wifi to ensure means of contact.
- All activities will be under guidance. Those who are fresh to snorkeling & diving or unable to swim can join with no worry. Diving course is opening to participants aging from 12-59; snorkeling course is opening to participants aging from 5-64.
- Raining does not affect snorkeling and diving activities.
Detailed pick up information
94 Nakadomari, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa 904-0415 http://goo.gl/maps/QZHMcnxBhEK2