This should be your most crazy experience in your life! Using a really special way to explore this spectacular landscapes - Byron Bay. It will definitely provid an unforgettable and memorable experience to you. You can explore Byron Bay beaches and lighthouse, Brisbane, Gold Coast and farther away in aerial view. If Drop Tower could not meet your satisfaction, you should try jumping from 14,000 feet on the sky. It would be an extremely unforgettable experience. You Only Live Once! Let's challenge yourself!
Around 3 - 4 hrs (Depends on weather condition)
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Byron Bay(Detail of the location will listed on the comfirmation letter)
|| 6,000ft Skydiving Experience
14,000ft Skydiving Experience
How to get there:
Byron Bay is about a few minutes drive away
It is about an hour's drive from the Gold Coast City Hotel
It is about an hour and 30 minutes by car from the center of Brisbane
1. Byron Bay area
Time: 7:10 am / 8:10 am / 9:10am, passengers need to confirm the transfer time and place in advance.
Bp Suffolk Park Service Center:207 Broken Head Road,Suffolk Park
The Roadhouse: 6/142 Bangalow, Byron Bay
Main Bus Stop: 84 Johnson Street, Byron Bay
Arts Factory:1 Skinners Shoot Road, Byron Bay
Backpackers Inn: 29 Shirley Street(come cross the road), Byron Bay
Beach Resort: 25 Childe Street, Byron Bay
Belongil Field Caravan Park: 394 Ewingsdale Road, Byron Bay
2. Brisbane region and Gold Coast area
Pick up location:(Pick up time may depends on the pick up location)
Roma Street, No.125 Bus Stop (Outside Brisbane Transit Centre and opposite Police HQ)
Domino's Pizza: Bus Stop on Scarborough Street, Southport
Mantra on View:22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise
The 4217 Markets, 10 Beach Road, Surfers Paradise
Crowne Plaza, 2807 Gold Cost Hwy, Surfers Paradise
Bond University: 14 University Drive, Robina(Bus stop outside the Clock Tower)
Varsity Lakes Train Station
- Skydiving once
- Transfer connections (Notification is required upon booking)
- Professional Skydiving equipment
- Professional staff
- Completed certification
- Personal expenditure
- Other activity did not mentioned before
- Australian Parachute Federation Levy + 3-month membership (AUD 35 per person) (need to pay on-site)
- Photo or video on-site payment on the day:
A. hand-held camera (photos and videos) is $160 / person
5 - 7 minutes of video (use GoPro Wrist Camera for recording), 50 to 80 photos
B. hand-held camera (photo) is $ 104 / person
50 - 80 photos
C. hand-held camera (video) is $ 104 / person
5 - 7 minutes of video (use GoPro Wrist Camera for recording)
- －Weight Limits and Additional Costs－
95 kg or more: AUD $ 50
105 kg or more: AUD $ 75
- According to the law, the minimum age for skydiving is 12 years old. Child under 18 years old must be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Safety assessment by the safety officer is implemented before skydiving for traveler who weighs over 11 kg.
- Do not take drugs and alcohol for 8 hours before skydiving.
- Do not dive for 24 hours before skydiving.
- Please arrive the pickup place at least 15 minutes in advance. travelers who arrive late would not be allowed to change the itinerary or refund.
- No prior notice would be made for any possible changes on pricing and terms.
- The images and video are for reference only.
- Skydiving depends on weather conditions, please ensure you are free for the entire day. Our company reserves the right to change, cancel or rearrange the itinerary and transportation according to the service provider, when the tour being affected by any of the traffic, weather or other unavoidable factors. You can contact our company when necessary, and we would provide assistance asap.
- Once the trip is confirmed, it cannot be refunded. You can contact our company when necessary, and we would provide assistance asap.
- You are advised to purchase suitable travel insurance before departure to enhance your security.
- It is recommended that travelers wear loose clothes with fully enclosed shoes, like sneakers.
- Please ensure nothing would drop out of your body when skydiving.