Lets leave the bustling city, visit one of the world's cultural heritage Springbrook National Park, with a torch in the dark through the dense jungle trekking. Walk to the glow worms cave to enjoy the magical landscape, if the sky is clear enough you will have change to gaze the southern hemisphere sky.
Around 3 hrs
Around 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm (Depend on the location of Hotel)
Traveler's Hotel in Gold Coast downtown area departure
Around 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Traveler's Hotel in Gold Coast downtown area departure
Around 7:30 pm
Arrived the Springbrook National Park
Wonderful activities include:
- Hiking through the rainforest to explore the Millennium old trees
- Take a flashlight to find nocturnal animals
- Visit Australia's largest natural bridge glow worms cave, enjoy the magic landscape created by the tiny little larvaes
- Enjoy the starry sky (depends on weather)
Around 8:30 pm
Leave the natural bridge
Around 9:30 pm
Return to the specify hotel
Tour End! Enjoy Your Trip!
The images are for reference only.
Specify hotel transfer
Attractions Entrance Fee
Activities Memorial Certificate
Minimum group size is 4 pax. Single traveler can also participate.
Child fares: 3 - 14 years old (based on the age on travel date)
Child under 3 years old is free of charge when accompanied by parents with no seat occupied. (based on the age on the travel date)
*If minimum departure group size of your selected departure date is not reached, we will inform you at least 4 days before departure.
Once travelers do not meet any of the requirements, for example, age, height or any other factors, when buying the classified ticket, travelers are responsible to repurchase the ticket or pay for the difference.
Please arrive the pickup place at least 15 minutes in advance. travelers who arrive late would not be allowed to change the itinerary or refund.
Our company reserves the right to change, cancel or rearrange the itinerary and transportation according to the service provider, when the tour being affected by any of the traffic, weather or other unavoidable factors.
Once any cancellation occurs of the tour due to extreme weather, the arrangements and the refund details would be notified individually.
No prior notice would be made for any possible changes on pricing and terms.
There are uneven roads on the journey and the llittle exercise are required.
Travelers are advised to following the guidelines and arrangements by the staff and consider factors like age, health condition, weather and details of the activity before participating.
The itinerary is subject to the final arrangement by the local staff.
The actual schedule may be affected by the road coditions, weather, and so on.
Cantonese, Mandarin and English-speaking guides are available on this tour. Please indicate your preference on the language in remarks.
You are not allowed to use flash light in national parks.
Tour is unavailable on Good Friday, Monday after Easter, ANZ Day and Christmas.
Once the trip is confirmed, it cannot be refunded. You can contact our company when necessary, and we would provide assistance asap.
You are advised to purchase suitable travel insurance before departure to enhance your security.
Please fasten your seat belt to ensure your safety.
Please bring insect repellent to avoid mosquito-borne infected Illnesses.
5Attractions and travel
For Multi-destination jounery, Travel website suggest you to contact our travel expert for getting the most accurate price.
1. Your itinerary has been processed and confirmed. There is no need for you to contact us for re-confirmation. 2. Please be noticed that title (gender) is shown after your full name.(MS/MR for age 12 or above, MISS/MSTR for 11 or below). 3. Refund, referral, and amendment are not eligible once the flight ticket has been confirmed. We understand that under certain occasions you may need to amend your original itinerary but in case of any refund, re-issue, cancellation or amendment on flight tickets, Airlines will charge you for penalties respectively. Those penalties may be the full fare of your ticket. Please contact us by E-mail at [email protected] for any enquiries, our travel consultants will offer assistance to you. 4. If this flight ticket is a pair, group, or bundle promotion ticket, all passengers listed on the itinerary must travel together for all sectors shown. In case of amendment or refund, all tickets in the itinerary has to be refunded or amended together. *For English full names, the sequence of surname, middle name, last name, and other names must align with how it is shown on your travel document. 5. Traveller names must match with Government-issued photo ID/document(s) exactly. No amendments on Title(s) or Passenger name(s) are allowed once the transaction is completed successfully. 6. Airlines will apply extra charges on excess baggage or optional service according to your itinerary and their standards. 7. The price above does not include any extra charges imposed by Airlines or local government. 8. Please make sure you bring along all required travel documents to verify your identity. (i.e. passport, Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents, visas and cross border cards). 9. It is a general requirement that a remaining of at least 6 months validity for passenger's travel document is needed. (counts on the day leaving that country) Passenger's travel document must fulfill all requirements of destination country. 10. In case of stopover airside transit, passenger can not land the transitting country. Otherwise, passenger has to bear all consequences on possible extra charges or denied boarding imposed by airlines or local government. 11. Passenger should follow airlines' instruction regarding check-in procedures at airport. Failure to follow may result in unable to check-in. You are advised to enquire with airlines or airports for most updated flight information. Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department - Baggage security requirements: http://www.cad.gov.hk/ Hong Kong Security Bureau - Travel Alert System: http://www.sb.gov.hk/chi/ota/ Hong Kong Immigration Department - Applications for travel documents, national visa, travel assistance: http://www.immd.gov.hk/hkt/index.html