Lets leave the bustling city, visit one of the world's cultural heritage Springbrook National Park, with a torch in the dark through the dense jungle trekking. Walk to the glow worms cave to enjoy the magical landscape, if the sky is clear enough you will have change to gaze the southern hemisphere sky.
Around 3 hrs
Around 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm (Depend on the location of Hotel)
Traveler's Hotel in Gold Coast downtown area departure
The images are for reference only.
- Specify hotel transfer
- Guide fee
- Attractions Entrance Fee
- Activities Memorial Certificate
- Personal expenditure
- Minimum group size is 4 pax. Single traveler can also participate.
- Child fares: 3 - 14 years old (based on the age on travel date)
- Child under 3 years old is free of charge when accompanied by parents with no seat occupied. (based on the age on the travel date)
- *If minimum departure group size of your selected departure date is not reached, we will inform you at least 4 days before departure.
- Click Here for more product information.
- Once travelers do not meet any of the requirements, for example, age, height or any other factors, when buying the classified ticket, travelers are responsible to repurchase the ticket or pay for the difference.
- Please arrive the pickup place at least 15 minutes in advance. travelers who arrive late would not be allowed to change the itinerary or refund.
- Our company reserves the right to change, cancel or rearrange the itinerary and transportation according to the service provider, when the tour being affected by any of the traffic, weather or other unavoidable factors.
- Once any cancellation occurs of the tour due to extreme weather, the arrangements and the refund details would be notified individually.
- No prior notice would be made for any possible changes on pricing and terms.
- There are uneven roads on the journey and the llittle exercise are required.
- Travelers are advised to following the guidelines and arrangements by the staff and consider factors like age, health condition, weather and details of the activity before participating.
- The itinerary is subject to the final arrangement by the local staff.
- The actual schedule may be affected by the road coditions, weather, and so on.
- Cantonese, Mandarin and English-speaking guides are available on this tour. Please indicate your preference on the language in remarks.
- You are not allowed to use flash light in national parks.
- Tour is unavailable on Good Friday, Monday after Easter, ANZ Day and Christmas.
- Once the trip is confirmed, it cannot be refunded. You can contact our company when necessary, and we would provide assistance asap.
- You are advised to purchase suitable travel insurance before departure to enhance your security.
- Please fasten your seat belt to ensure your safety.
- Please bring insect repellent to avoid mosquito-borne infected Illnesses.